... I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. ~ 3 John 1:2
Public Health and Wellness Policy
We have and will continue to offer both in person and telehealth (online video counseling) to our clients. We have no control over reimbursement by insurance carriers for telehealth. You will need to check with your individual carrier. We will continue to take additional measures to protect the health and safety of clients, staff, clinicians, vendors and visitors so that we can continue to serve our communities.
During outbreaks of flu, Covid, or other diseases, some of our therapists may choose to do telehealth until they feel safe to return to in-person sessions. Other therapists will continue to offer face-to-face sessions. Communicate with your therapist on their scheduling availability. When self-scheduling using our client portal, please select the type of session you prefer.
If coming to the office for session, we are taking precautions to reduce exposure for as long as necessary.
- No in person sessions if you or your therapist are running a fever or having symptoms that suggest either of you could be experiencing a transmittable virus, been exposed to someone with a virus or been out of the country within the past 30 days. If this is the case, please change your location to telehealth or reschedule your appointment, and communicate with your therapist to avoid a late cancellation fee.
- We have purposely arranged our scheduling so there is a minimum of client and clinician overlap. When you arrive for your appointment, you are welcome to come to the lobby and wait for your appointment. Depending upon your therapist’s schedule and/or current public health issues, you may be asked to remain in your vehicle or take in the fresh air staying socially distanced outside while waiting. In which case your therapist will come to get you, text, or call you when they are ready for you to come in for your session.
- We will not have any shared supplies such as post it notes or pens out in the offices.
- You are allowed to wear a mask during your appointment and request that your therapist does as well.
- We have hand sanitizer in all offices.
- We will continue to disinfect the offices after each in person session.
If you have additional questions, please call us at 252-758-8636 or email us at email@example.com.